Saturday, July 7, 2007

O what a holiday!!

Allow me to apologise for not updating my blog the past few weeks. I was on (a much deserved, heh) holiday in New Zealand for three weeks. In case you were wondering, I had a FANTASTIC time. YAY! :) Here's the low-down on my trip. I'm doing this more for my sake to preserve my memories of the holiday. But I'm sure some of you would enjoy the pictures nonetheless.

Here goes!

Muriwai Beach. Enjoying the scenery and catching up!



Hanging out at Jackson's place making Bachang!



Tramping with Julz. Heh. Check out his pippy long stockings outfit!



The boys posing



The ARPC (+1) reunion church band. We played/sang on a Sunday service at Elliot's dad's church.



Driving down towards Wellington with Elliot's CF friends. That's us with (sa)RAH and Jack\



Driving off into the mountains. Check out the gorgeous mountains!



Hanging out with the girls at TSCF conference. Praise God for the wonderful time we had with other Christians from all over NZ. There's Annabe, Nicole, Felicity, Peta-Marie and Ana!











Huka Falls. Spent two days with CFers at Lake Taupo where they had wonderful hot springs! Just what we needed as the weather was ccooollldddd..



Kate posing to look like the bear on the poster on the wall. Heh.



I've saved the most special for last. The Shudalls. Thank God for their hospitality. Thanks guys :) Thanks Ines for cleaning up after me.. It was a pleasure spending time with you and getting to know you better. Till we meet again....



Thank God for the chance to go to NZ. Thank God for time spent together and many precious memories. Happy thoughts will fill my mind for a while yet. :)

5 comments:

aPril said...

very schweeettt pictures! :) i'm very jealous of such boootiful scenery in NZ haha.. i just got your email and will be calling you end of this week! will msg before that :)

xChaNx said...

nice scenery ther.=p

Anonymous said...

SARAHHHH!!! YOU STILL HAVEN'T REPLIED MY EMAIL BUT NEVER MIND, SINCE I AM SUCH A NICE PERSON, I WILL EMAIL YOU AGAIN COS YOU SMSED ME! SOON SOON!!

Ahlong said...

Ai!!! Your "Bachang" dun look lik "Bachang" loh....

Thank God you have a wonderful time. Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

NZ pics look damn gd!
You look happy & smiley.
Reply my email pls! hahahha