Tuesday, February 6, 2007

A day at the zoo!!

I finally had the chance to visit the zoo. For those who've never been there, the Singapore Zoo is a MUST SEE!! The animal shows are much better than the ones I've seen elsewhere. It's comprehensive and very nicely done up. It feels like you've been taken away from the bustle of city life in Singapore and placed in tranquility among various animals and plants. Here are some photos. National Geographic should hire me to take pictures for them. heh.
















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

v nice pics! did you buy your new camera?

Sarah said...

Hey tsh :) no i didnt get a new camera.. was using my lousy one. surprisingly the pictures turned out really nicely! keep in touch ya. will miss you!!

Unknown said...

hey babe :)

reading your blog for the first time :)will miss you when ya in aust.. but lets keep writing to each other :P

hugs thank God for you in my life :P

cari

Anonymous said...

yep will miss u too. post lots of pics of new place...

aditya liviandi said...

oi blog lei.
so long oredi.

Anonymous said...

haha...of course it's easy to take national geo pictures when the animals are caged up!

Sarah said...

Hey Pris, haha, dang!! You uncovered my ploy to fool everyone into thinking I was a good photgrapher!! Yes, it definitely did help that the animals were caged up!! But still must take properly wat!! :P