Monday, January 29, 2007

Random pictures...

I'm feeling really nostalgic thinking about the many things I'm gonna miss when I'm gone. I've "left" home many times before, Hong Kong and Germany and countless long/short holidays, but something's different about this leaving. I can't quite place my finger on it, but its different no doubt.. God has a plan for me, for all of us, and something tells me there's an adventure awaiting me. God willing I'll walk the narrow path daily...

I've chosen some random photos to put on the blog. There are SOOO many other people who have made a difference in my life I can't begin to name them all. There are many other people I want to "show off" on the blog, but my photo collection isn't extensive enough. haha (I'm not a photograph person la)...





Graduation 2005











Elliot and I














Cel and I on the indiana jones heh












Cari and I freezing our pants off













preeettty ladiesss












haha CLAR :P with CC in the background hahah










Mike and I














Tennis with Kate....














... and me cuz



















Christabelle and I in transit

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Best of Luck in Aussie land. You'll miss a lot of stuff but most of it will be replaced by new things over there.

clare* said...

WHAT KIND OF PHOTO IS THAT! i give you nicer photo to put can anot! wahlaoooo :( now i'm gonna be left on the shelf for good :( and it'll be all your fault!